Is the dark background difficult to read? Click here.

Mars Direct in Leo ~ March 10, 2010


Image credit and copyright to Black RavynFinally! Mars stations on March 10 and prepares to move forward again. *breathing a sigh of relief* When the planet of action and assertiveness is retrograde, he goes on introspective mode. For us, that could mean aggressions unexpressed or internalized, physically slowing down, needing extra rest, more indecisiveness than usual, and/or obstacles popping up even when the path was previously wide open. Two steps forward, one step back? Mars began his retrograde period on December 20, 2009. I don't know about you, but it's been a really loooong couple of months already!

If you read my post on Mars Retrograde in December, I hope that you spent time reflecting upon your own life -- what are the motivations that drives our actions? what actions do we hold ourselves back from doing? why do we hesitate from acting or deciding or asserting the self? In celebration and preparation for Mars' bottled up energy being released for us all to grab hold of and run with, I find the Knight of Swords - Meditation for Perception tarot affirmation (written by my friend Suzi at Starcana.com) is quite appropriate since Mars has been reflective these past months and now his energies are about to be released...no holds barred. May our actions and decisions in the days and weeks ahead be motivated by our true desires as we move toward achieving our goals.

Mars remains in Leo until June 7, 2010.

As I wrote on my original Mars in Leo post and then revised it for the Mars Retrograde post -- as a Virgo-rising, Mars' transit in Leo mostly occurs in my natal 11th house (friendships/networking) and he'll enter my 12th house (subconscious) in May 2010; and as a Cancer-Sun, Leo transits through my solar 2nd house (income). With Saturn also retrograde in Libra (the sign on the cusp of my natal 2nd house-income), Mars' retrograde motion has been a hard hit on finances for me. I have learned to create and stick to my spending plan which allows me to live within my means without lacking the necessities. Although Mars' introspective mode has forced me to also slow down, be in a planning mode (Mars & Saturn both retrograde) and learn to manage money better (Saturn), it's been an experience that has taught me better habits. Having said that, Mars' direct motion is a very welcome change :) Full steam ahead for me until about May-ish when he enters my natal 12th house, and I may need to slow down and review the actions/steps I will have taken since moving direct in March as I prepare for his entrance to my 1st house (self/potential).

How will this Mars transit influence your chart? Look to the natal house/s ruled by Leo. Match the signs with the house cusps on your birth chart. Use the list of zodiac signs below to identify the Leo zodiac sign on your birth chart then click here for an explanation of Mars transiting those houses


Click image to see larger

For those without a birth chart, you may use your Sun sign or Rising/Ascendant sign, if you know it. Look for your Sun and Rising signs below then click here for an explanation of Mars transiting those houses.
  • Aries-Sun or Aries-Rising ~ 5th house
  • Taurus-Sun or Taurus Rising ~ 4th house
  • Gemini-Sun or Gemini-Rising ~ 3rd house
  • Cancer-Sun or Cancer-Rising ~ 2nd house
  • Leo-Sun or Leo-Rising ~ 1st house
  • Virgo-Sun or Virgo-Rising ~ 12th house
  • Libra-Sun or Libra-Rising ~ 11th houses
  • Scorpio-Sun or Scorpio-Rising ~ 10th house
  • Sagittarius-Sun or Sagittarius-Rising ~ 9th house
  • Capricorn-Sun or Capricorn-Rising ~ 8th house
  • Aquarius-Sun or Aquarius-Rising ~ 7th house
  • Pisces-Sun or Pisces-Rising ~ 6th house

Alternatively, you may cast your own birth chart for use as reference -- birth date, time, and place required. Schedule a session or ask me a question. Or cruise on over to the AstroCreeps and TarotFreaks Forum* to start or join a discussion.

Related articles:

"Leo"- Credit and copyright to Black Ravyn.

Archived Posts

 
powered by Blogger