Is the dark background difficult to read? Click here.

It's 2012!

2012 copyright & credit to Simone Ciliberti

2012 © Simone Ciliberti


Hello friends and potential friends :)

Every year I wonder how the previous year seemed to have come and gone ever so quickly! It's no different this time around. Well, it's been a long while since I've posted. I hope to change that this year. I'm starting small. A post for each of the new and full moons monthly ... starting with the full moon in Cancer on January 8th/9th.

Thank you for all the emails, comments, feedback, light and love that you've sent my way over the past several months. They are much appreciated and apologies for those of you I have yet to send a reply to. I have missed you all and missed writing, as well.

Cheers to a wonderful new year. Many blessings.

Light and love,
Jan

 
powered by Blogger