Is the dark background difficult to read? Click here.

Changing blog service provider

Hello friends and potential friends :)

I am slowly moving my astrology blog out of blogger and into tumblr. My blog url remains the same astrogrrl.com, but the look and feel is different.

During the move, apologies to my email subscribers if you received an email over the weekend of new astrology posts. They, in fact, are old rss feeds of previous blog posts on blogger. Last year, I used the tumblr account to auto-post and link to articles written on blogger. When I changed rss url on feedburner, it pulled these old articles into one email that was sent to my email subscribers. I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Hopefully, this is the only hiccup experienced as I get settled into tumblr.

Blessings,
Jan

If you are not redirected in about 10 seconds, please click here to visit my current site.

 
powered by Blogger